Skip to content
- Swimmers were told to stay away from the Charles River’s Lower Basin in Boston and Cambridge due to a cyanobacteria bloom outbreak. More here.
- Governor Baker filed a bill on Wednesday that would give shoppers a sales tax free weekend on August 19-20. More here.
- TSA discovered a 9mm pistol in a man’s carry on at Logan Airport Wednesday morning. More here.
- The tenth largest jackpot in Mega Millions history has reached $323 million, $199 million after taxes.
- Boston Police took to the streets Monday evening to reject Trump’s police brutality remarks during his speech to public enforcement officials earlier this week. More here.
- Cambridge’s Bon Appetit is a finalist for the 2017 edition of “Hot 10,” a list of the best new restaurants in America. More here.
- Plans for an upgraded Boston Convention Center went ahead on Wednesday at an estimated cost of $1 billion and 1.3 million square foot expansion. More here.
- Hundreds of people went to Amazon’s Fall River job fair in search for one of the 700 shipping and packaging jobs offered on Wednesday. More here.
- Remember to wish the greatest quarterback of all time, Tom Brady, happy birthday tomorrow! The Ugg sponsor turns 40 on Thursday.