Skip to content
- A dozen people were rescued near the Hog Island Channel Wednesday after a powerboat overturned with nine children onboard. More here.
- A group of teenagers estimated that the TD Garden owes $13.8 million for failing to comply with a 1993 state mandate to raise funds for the city’s recreation centers. More here.
- Dunkin Donuts reported that customer traffic to its U.S. stores has slowed during the second quarter compared to a year ago. More here.
- Two people were stabbed Wednesday afternoon near the Park Street MBTA station in Boston Commons. More here.
- Amazon to make thousands of job offers in just one day as it holds a giant job fair next week at a dozen warehouse across the U.S. including its Fall River location. More here.