Skip to content
- Several pedestrian buttons in downtown Boston don’t actually do anything. More here.
- In an effort to save $5 million, the Boston school system will layoff dozens of bus drivers, making commutes longer for some. More here.
- Worcester is stepping up its efforts to lure the Pawtucket red Sox to the city after its lease at McCoy Stadium runs out in 2020. More here.
- Expect delays near the Commonwealth Avenue bridge for three weeks as replacement enters it’s next phase. More here.
- Trump has second-lowest approval ratings in MA with only 29% of voters agreeing with his policies. More here.